Have you been wondering how to achieve that flawless face without caking on the makeup? I have the best news for you... YOU CAN! Airbrush makeup has changed my life for the better. It's great for daily use, photoshoots, big events, small events, work, or even errands! One of the best selling points of the Luminess Air Airbrush System is that you can go as dramatic or as fresh faced as you please.
Still not convinced to make the switch? (you mean to tell me that me saying I use the system for my blog photoshoots isn't enough to convince you?!) If you need a little more nudging, here are ten reasons why you should move on from traditional brush makeup to airbrush makeup!
- It's more sanitary. Say goodbye to those bacteria infested brushes you use daily! Even if you clean them once a week, they still touch -- and rub around -- your bacteria ridden face everyday! Airbrush makeup doesn't even touch your face with anything other than air and makeup!
- It's fast! Like, hecka fast. I may be putting on 6 different types of shades and types of this liquid airbrush makeup per application to get the look I want, but the total time it takes is about 10 minutes from start to finish - including cleaning the system after!
- It's easy to grab-and-go. This whole kit fits inside a small black bag. I throw in my liquid eyeliner, my mascara, lipstick, and head out! No need to pack errrrrrthang and your sister.
- It looks more pulled together. There is a reason why I use this baby before every photoshoot! It adds more coverage and looks professional. Especially when I go on for news segments or I am going to be in harsh lighting for photos, it is necessary to be prepared with airbrush as to not be washed out. In fact, I don't feel comfortable taking photos without it!
- It's perfect for oily skin. Take it from someone who has the oiliest of the oily skin... this is a wonder! I don't have to use blotting papers or worry that I look shiny throughout the day. It also doesn't dry out the skin!
- It won't smudge. Airbrush makeup dries on contact with skin, so you don't have to worry about it smudging or rubbing away!
- It feels light. If you are like me, traditional makeup can make you feel like your face is suffocating! I get itchy and claustrophobic underneath regular foundation. I really like how light Luminess Air Airbrush System feels when applied! My face can breathe again.
- It lays evenly. This is very important! When applying regular makeup, it can be easy to misjudge the lighting and blend unevenly. With airbrush makeup, this isn't an issue!
- Luminess Air lasts a long time. I mean, a really long time. If I was okay with sleeping with makeup on, I totally could and it would look just the same the next day!
- Airbrush systems can be use by amateurs and pros alike! Guess what?! You don't have to be a makeup artist to achieve the look you want or to use an airbrush system! By watching a simple video on how to apply airbrush makeup, you can achieve any look you want. It's practically foolproof.
I wanted to achieve an everyday, simple, beach look. I applied the makeup in this order:
- Two different shades of Silk foundation
- Brightening Glow
Makeup done by your's truly care of Luminess Air Airbrush System
Linked up with: What I Wore to Work, What I Wore Wednesday, Watch What I'm Wearing, Trend Spin, #WIWT, Manic Monday, All About You, Personal Style Monday, Thursday Favorite Things, Wednesday Blog Hop, How I Summer/Winter, Mingle Monday Linkup. Tell Fashion Linkup, Mix It Mondays, Confident Twosday Linkup, Casual Friday Linkup, Thursday Favorite Things