A comprehensive list of the most #legit things in my life right now.
- My husband. He seriously rocks! He listens to all my woes, celebrates with all my accomplishments, and gives me all the attention I need (which is A TON).
- My brother. Our relationship has always been tight, especially for being six years apart in age. When I went away to college, we didn't talk as much. Now that I am closer, our relationship is golden. I love being able to ask him advice about teenagers (for school) and knowing what girl he is dating or crushing.
- My job. Don't get me wrong, it's tough! I have officially had my first cry from the first month of teaching. Here's to hoping that doesn't happen again until next year! However, it is by far the most rewarding job (career?!?) I have ever had.
- Our budgeting. Spence and I have been working on budgeting our expenses better. It still is a work in progress, but it is getting there! We have finally learned to use our Discover It Miles card for purchases, and then pay them off quickly. That means we have been earning flying miles! EEK! Saving up for a big trip.
- My friends. I feel like I have friends everywhere! Some from high school, some from college, some from blogging, and some from work. The nice thing about the friends that have stuck around in my life is that they understand one thing: I need space and that doesn't change our friendship. Shout out to all those girls that make my world go 'round!
- My parents. My mom and I can finally swap teaching stories! My dad can finally support my school spirit (he loves school spirit!). Being a teenager sucked sometimes, and it took away from our relationships. Being married and more mature has really helped this one out!
CONNECT TO LAURYN AMBER
Linked up with: What I Wore to Work, Favorite Fashion Friday, What I Wore Wednesday, Watch What I'm Wearing, Trend Spin, #WIWT, Manic Monday, All About You, Personal Style Monday, Thursday Favorite Things, Sincerely Jenna Marie