What's up, my people?! Can I tell you how excited I was to find these cute lace up Topshop flats?! I actually bought them (new with tags) from Poshmark! I have been recently selling my clothing there (check out my closet, username is lauryncakes), but also buying gently used clothing from there as well. This also includes an awesome brand new but highly discounted present for my husband's upcoming birthday:)
Also, I have been eyeing the beautiful velvet wrap chokers for awhile now. However, I hated the idea of spending $50 on one! Instead, I made one myself. JoAnn's or Michael's carry the suede string (3 feet) and then I just tied off the ends with small silver bead to anchor the wrap necklace down. I am obsessed with it and the fact it didn't cost me more than $5!
Since it's Friday, and that makes me happy, here is a happy list:
1. Next week I have a four day weekend:)
2. There is a surprise planned for Spencer's birthday (in March) that I can hardly handle waiting for
3. My mother-in-law is getting married tonight!!!!
4. Next week Spence and I are hosting a Valentine's party at Classic Skating
5. I have started my low carb, high fat (LCHF) diet, which means feeling good
Tell me about your weekend plans or happy lists in the comment below!
Wrap Choker Necklace (similar, mine was DIY)
Free People Smocked Top (in white!)
Topshop Black Lace-up Flats (similar, mine are sold out)
Linked up with: What I Wore to Work, Favorite Fashion Friday, What I Wore Wednesday, Watch What I'm Wearing, Trend Spin, #WIWT, Manic Monday, All About You, Personal Style Monday, Thursday Favorite Things, Sincerely Jenna Marie