Are you all ready for the holiday season sales? What about Black Friday? I know I am so ready to get all the gifts for my friends and family. Giving gifts is actually one of my love languages-- or the way I show love to people. If you are receiving a gift from me, either tangible or intangible, than now that I am giving you love! I am not much of a hugger, toucher, or even a sensitive person. The holidays are the perfect time for me to show my loved ones just how much they mean! With that in mind, here are a couple ways to hit up all the sales without all the hassle:
1. Shop at an all-in-one online collection: Octer collates all the products from all the major online retailers into one space, so you can shop all the brands you love in one place. When you want to buy, we then take you straight to the retailer so you can use the services you know and trust. They have so many brands, imagine the Black Friday sales!
2. Head to the Outlets: This is one of my family traditions! We head to the outlets in Park City every year to shop the sales. It gets us amazing prices because the outlets already offer a great selection at a discounted rate. Now imagine those rates discounted even lower for the sales!
3. Stack your coupons: Some of my favorite stores allow you to stack coupons for a better price. Some let you use more than one coupon per order. Take advantage of that! Here are stores that allow you to stack coupons or use more than one per order: Target, Michael's, Dollar General, Rite Aide, Walgreens, Kohl's, CVS. Obviously, you should ask them the rules of coupon stacking before getting to the checkout line!
4. Download a coupon app: My favorite is RetailMeNot! It's the perfect app because you can search for coupons by store or by the area. If you're not into downloading the app, you can check out their website.
5. Price match: This means that if the store has a competitor selling something for a better price, you can ask the store you are at to match that sale price! Stores that use this price matching system are: Walmart, Target, Amazon, Staples, Best Buy and so many more!
Mock Choker Blouse (similar linked)
Orange Cross Shirt (under $20)
Green Bomber Jacket (on sale for 50% off!)
Stretch Skinny Jeans (under $10)
Choker Necklace (for only $14!)
CONNECT TO LAURYN AMBER
Linked up with: What I Wore to Work, What I Wore Wednesday, Watch What I'm Wearing, Trend Spin, #WIWT, Thursday Favorite Things, Wednesday Blog Hop, Tell Fashion Linkup, Mix It Mondays, Confident Twosday Linkup, Casual Friday Linkup,