You are only as strong as your #GirlSquad that surrounds you.
That's why it is so important that you make sure every single one of your lady friends knows just how much you love them. This year, focus on giving back and supporting those around you. You will be amazed just how far it will lift you up as well. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, my friends and I wanted to show our favorite date night or Galentine's Day outfits and to also show you the importance of friends!
10 WAYS TO SHOW YOUR LADIES YOU LOVE THEM
1. Give her a book you love. One of my cutest friends sent me her favorite book in the mail with a note. We had been talking about the subject matter, so the gift was heartfelt, and now we can continue conversations about the book!
2. Make a Mixed CD or Playlist. All right, mixed CDs are old school. But, you can share a Spotify playlist with each other. Put your favorite songs on there and listen to it together, or when a part!
3. Pay for her dinner. The simple act of picking up the check when you go out means A LOT.
4. Make her a treat. You know her sweet tooth (or diet) better than even her boyfriend of husband. Make her a homemade dinner or treat that fits into her eating habits.
5. Take her kids for the night. Most couples don't get enough date nights. If you let her significant other take her out while you watch the kiddos, it will mean more than a lot.
6. Celebrate the wins with her. One of my favorite things to do, and to receive, is when your friend accomplished something, share it with the world! Tell people in conversation, say it on social media, even tell her personally.
7. Celebrate birthdays. A text or call in the morning. Dinner on the weekend with friends. Maybe even a personalized present. Birthdays are always a big deal, so remember them.
8. Run errands with her. The mundane can only be made better with company. If she has a long to-do list, head out with her!
9. Write her a letter. Don't you write your spouse or partner love letters? They are so deeply personal and they go a long way. Friends deserve love letters too!
10. Surprise her with a drink or flowers at work. Send her a Starbucks card, or bring her a drink straight to work, or have someone deliver flowers. You know she will feel spoiled!
On Lauryn from Lauryncakes:
Little Red Dress (similar linked)
Black Pump Heels
On Sandy from Sandy a la Mode:
Pink Crushed Velvet Bodycon Dress (similar linked)
Red Bow Heels
On Emili from Emili Egann:
White Chiffon Blouse
Red Sequin Maxi Skirt
On Ana from A Mermaid Diary
Pink Asymmetrical Velvet Dress (similar linked)
Beige Pump Heels
SHOP THE LOOKS HERE
CONNECT TO LAURYN AMBER
Linked up with: What I Wore to Work, What I Wore Wednesday, Watch What I'm Wearing, Trend Spin, #WIWT, Thursday Favorite Things, Wednesday Blog Hop, Tell Fashion Linkup, Mix It Mondays, Confident Twosday Linkup, Casual Friday Linkup,