The first day of spring 2017 is here, and the style trends are out! It can be hard to navigate the world of fashion, especially when transitioning through seasons. Today's blogpost is a roundup of some of the best style crazes of the upcoming season. Read more below...
- Ruffles in every shape, size, and form. Ruffles are making their comeback this spring! Catch them on sleeves, pants, dresses, skirts, and sometimes even shoes. The bigger the layers, the better.
- Bare Shoulder Tops You've seen this trend before with the off the shoulder tops. This season the shoulders are getting more showy with cold-shoulder tops, peekaboo blouses, and one shoulder off shirts.
- Trousers Don't say goodbye to your trusted jeans just yet, but definitely put them on the back burner for awhile. Trousers are the new it pants. They boast of cool, chic, and classy fashionista style.
- Bright and Contrasted Floral Prints Floral for spring? Groundbreaking. Unlike last year's airy and ethereal look, spring 2017 floral is highly contrasted with a lot of bright color!
- Ascot Scarves This is not your mama's scarf (or your daddy's tie)! Find the scarves in bold prints and fabrics tied in small knots around the neck.
- Detailed Fabric We are talking about hand-crafted, layered pieces. Fabric that begs to be felt with mesh, lace, patchwork, silk, and so much more.
SHOP THE LOOK BELOW
Ruffle Trousers | Neck Scarf (similar) | Off the Shoulder Top | Heeled Sandals | Sunglasses | Turquoise Ring | Pink See by Chloe Backpack
CONNECT TO LAURYN AMBER